What Is Kiss?

>> Feb 12, 2011

TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD,
kiSS me wHen i'm saD,
Hug me wHen i cRy,
CaRe 4 me wHen i diE,
LoVe me When i'm sTill Alive...

******

What is Kiss? Kiss is an upper preparation for lower invasion, that will lead to further penetation,in fast acceleration that will build the next generation.

******

Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga

******

Whats live ? Live is love.
Whats love ? Love is kissing.
Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you.

******

Kiss is a bootcamp,of doing something sweet and tasted,that at the end it can drive you to the next step that can build a generation to generation untill generation.

******

What Kisses Mean!
KISS ON HAND = i adore u,
KISS ON CHEEK = lets be friends,
KISS ON NECK = i want u,
KISS ON LIPS = i love u,
KISS ANYWHERE ELSE = lets not get carried away!

******

Kiss is fly from lips,
Lips is wet also kiss,
Dont miss a kiss
it is a valve of this,

******

Kissing you baby is my dream.
I am strawberry & you are the cream.
Handle me gently keep me real keen.
U & i together babes is passion so extreme!

0 comments:

©2011. FunToSms

Back to TOP