Sorry Text Messages

>> Apr 9, 2011

Sorry is a gud weapons for some people..
Jaan bujh kar galtiaan karo,
n after that just say sorry..
but actually people don't know the deep meaning of sorry....!!

******

know I’ve hurt u… I didn’t mean to. I am soooooooooo sorry… Please forgive me!

******

if i have ever done a mistake,
4give me thinking that it was a mistake...
and dont ever 4get me even by a mistake....

******

Be the first one to say Sorry when the other person seems to be hurt bcoz of U & Be the 1st one to forgive if a Person says Sorry to U!

******

Begano se dosti ki gunjais nahi hoti,
Mout ke badh koi khavaish nahi hoti.
Saayad koi pyaar bhara dil tuta hoga,
Warna November ke mahine mein barish nahi hoti.
I am sorry!!!

******

There Is A [L.O.V.E]
That Could Fall D/O/W/N
Like R*A*I*N.
Let Forgiveness
Wash Away The
((Pain))

******

SORRY…
SORRY…
SORRY…
SORRY…
Dont get confused,
Aray Baba SORRY means:
S->Some, O->One Is, R->Really, R->Remembering Y->You…..
Have A wonderful day….

******

I am sorry to be smiling every time you’re near.
I am sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here.
I am sorry that cupid has made his hit.
I am sorry i love you, I can’t help it.

******

If My tomorrow never comes
‘I M sorry’ for all the Th¡ngs ¡ might have Sa¡d
‘I M sorry’ for all the Th¡ngs ¡ did Or didn,T Do
‘I M sorry’ ¡f ¡ ever ¡gnored you
‘I M sorry’ ¡f ¡ ever made you feel bad Or put you down
‘I M sorry’ ¡f ¡ ever thought ¡ was bigger Or better than you
‘I M sorry’ for everything wrong ¡ have ever done
I M Wr¡t¡ng Th¡s becoz ¡f My tomorrow never comes?
If I never get A chance To say sorry then I m sorry.. .. .. .. ..

******

We love ourself even after making so many mistakes.
Then how can we hate others 4 their small mistakes?
Strange but true! So make habit of FORGIVING.

******

“Never apologize for how you feel, Thats like saying sorry for being real!”

******

As I feel the tear go down my cheek,
I notice that my heart is weak,
For the love I have for you,
Will always be gold and true,
I have made some mistakes,
they rest in the past,
But know my love will always last,
Even though we are a distance apart,
You always have the key to my heart.

******

Sorry May Have Become “Just Another Word”,
But With TEARS It Means The World.
I’m Sorry for What I have Done To You.

******

Is kadar humari chahat ka imtihaan mat lijiye..,
Kyu ho khafa ye bayan to kijiye,
Kar dijiye maaf agar ho gayi hai koi khata..,
Yu yaad na kar ke saza to na dijiye.

******

When you realize you’ve made a mistake.., make amends immediately… It’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm…

******

saying sorry is the purest cure of all heart aches and heart breaks!
Admit to yourself that you have done wrong and say sorry.
It does not only touches the heart but also touches the soul.
It's the greatest thing to do that will give you the greatest feeling to enjoy.

©2011. FunToSms

Back to TOP