Love SMS / Text Messages...!

>> Apr 12, 2011

Your love is unique and special,
When you follow only your heart but
not reasons,
not rules,
not what others saying,
not even your own mind !!!!

******

Someone Asked Shakespeare:
“U Married A Girl Elder Than U, Why?”

He Showed Him A Calendar N Said
“A Week Has 7 Days;
Can U Say Which Day Is Younger,
Either Sunday Or Saturday ??

So, Love Comes From Heart Not In Age”
Love Has No Age.

-MORAL:
Senior Girls R Also Available For Boys

******

Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to
play by the rules,

then you must forget the
rules and lay from your heart.

******

Leave it once it’ll will be left forever,
Get it once it’ll be yours forever,
It’s nothing but LOVE,
LOVE only once and you’ll be loved forever.

******

I was on a ship thinking of you.
when i looked down i dropped a tear in the ocean.
then i promised myself that until someone finds it.
i wont forget you.

******

What’s missing in H__RT? EA or U?
Pick EA & you’ll get a heart!
If u pick U, you will get hurt!
I’d pick U coz it’s better to get hurt,
Than have a heart without U.

******

Love has its ups and downs,
its twists and turns.
Love leaves you pain,
teaches u until you learn
and
even if love takes so long,
it always takes you to where you belong.

******

Love is possible after friendship
but
friendship is not possible after love
because
medicines work before death
later nothing can be cured….!!!

******

Time will always fly,
but our love will never die.
Keep in touch
and
remember me and my love.

******

When somebody who is deeply
in Love with you tells that
You are
cute, beautiful, & angelic,
I agree. That’s true,
Believe me,
I swear because love is definitely blind.

******

If a raindrop would mean “I love you”
and you would ask me
how much I love you,
i bet you that it would rain all day

******

I believe that GOD above
created u for me to love…
He picked u out from all the rest...
because He know I Love u the best...

******

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.
1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.
1st time i kiss u i was scared to love u.
but now that i love u i’m scared 2 lose u!

******

I love all the stars in the sky,
but they are nothing
compared to the ones in your eyes!

******

Love deeply and forgive quickly
take chances
give everything
have no regrets
cause life is too short 2 b unhappy

******

Girl: How much do you love me?
Boy: Look up at the sky.

Girl: Don’t change the subject!
Boy:Just do it!
Girl: Alright! What am I looking at?
Boy: Count how many stars there are.

Girl: Impossible.
Boy: So is explaining how much I love you.

******

As I feel the tear go down my cheek,
I notice that my heart is weak,

For the love I have for you,
Will always be gold and true,

I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,
But know my love will always last,

Even though we are a distance apart,
You always have the key to my heart.

******

Love is sweet poison: ..
Do not consume without your beloved’s advise ..
and keep out of reach of children ..
and keep it in cool and dark place.

******

When it comes 2 love,
its hard 2 know if u have d right 1.
Many lovers weep, and left in sorrow.y?
Bcoz Words cant immortalize emotions.

******

I love your eyes,
I love your smile,
I cherish your ways,
I adore your style
What can I say?
You are 1 of a kind & 24/7

©2011. FunToSms

Back to TOP