Valentine's Day SMS

>> Feb 8, 2011

Apna pyar ko chupa na sake,
Deewana dil pe kaboo pa na sake,
Aaj itne karib sa guzar gaye wo
phir b unke hath hum tham na sake!!

******

I LOVE YOU 2-DAY
I LOVE YOU 2-MORROW
PUT IT TOGETHER
I LOVE YOU 4-EVER

******

LOVE ?
L-Last period of Life
O-Opening of Sorrow
V-Vacancy of Death
E-Emergency call from Yamraj
So,never fall in LOVE
Its very Danger.

******

Ki Girlfrnd Ne sardar Se Puchha:Sardar
VALENTINE-DAY Par Tum Mujhe 1 “RING” doge Naa?
Sardar: Zarur Dunga,
Batao “LANDLINE per du YA MOBILE pa

******

Khushi se dil ko aabad karna…
Aur gham ko dil se azad karna,
Hamari bus itni gujarish hai ke hame bhi
Din me ek baar YAAD karna…

******

You can fall from the sky,
you can fall from a tree,
but the best way to fall
is in love with me.

******

When a man opens the door of his car for his girlfriend,
you can be sure of one thing:
either the car is new
or the girlfriend

******

No poems no fancy words
I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess
with all my heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day

******

Khushi se dil ko aabad karna…
Aur gham ko dil se azad karna,
Hamari bus itni gujarish hai ke hame bhi
Din me ek baar YAAD karna…

******

What the heart gives away is never gone,
but kept in the hearts of others,
from dusk to dawn
Love you from the core of my heart
Be my Valentine

******

May this Valentine bless us
with the cupid of love
and warmth of romance.
Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!

******

In the morning I do not eat
because I think of you,
at noon I do not eat
because I think of you,
in the evening I do not eat
because I think of you,
at night I do not sleep
because I am hungry.

******

C.L.I.C.K. means :
C= cant live without u
L= love u
I= i miss u
C= care about u
K= kiss from my heart 2 u
So whenever u miss me just say CLICK

******

Lives are for living I live for you
Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you
Hearts are for beating mine beats for you
Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?

******

They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes
one minute equals 60 seconds
but they never told me that
one second without you can last for ever!
**MISS YOU**

******

0 comments:

©2011. FunToSms

Back to TOP